Submitting Samples for Review
Yes, BoLS does accept samples of games, miniatures, and hobby accessories for review or anything else you feel we may have an interest in based on our extensive tabletop game readership. If you are interested in having your games, miniatures or hobby related-products reviewed on BoLS, please follow these guidelines…
* Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a brief description of your product.
* Provide your name and e-mail address.
* Put “Sample for Review” in the Subject space.
We will respond to your request via e-mail within 5 business days. Please send a tracking number via e-mail when the shipment goes out. Just like you, we want your product to survive the journey.
Our shipping address;
BoLS Interactive LLC
1500 Villanova Dr.
Austin TX, 78757
Important Shipping Information
Also please include the following, either with the samples, or in electronic form via e-mail:
* Technical Sheet with product notes and information.
* Approximate retail price.
* A list of distributors and states / countries where your product is currently available if applicable (or its expected release date).
Our Policy on Reviews
We like to tell our readers about great products! While we appreciate all samples that are sent to us, we make no guarantee that we will like or review them. Products that appear on BoLS do so because we like them or are significantly interesting to the industry to warrant writing about. We can promise you that we will take a close look at every sample product we receive, and take each submission seriously.
Products may be turned into a wide variety of review formats, from videos, to product reviews, gameplay demonstrations, to hobby and painting tutorials. There is no guarantee of which format may be most applicable for any particular product submission. Product reviews may appear an any website across the BoLS Interactive LLC network.
Any product submissions received become the property of BoLS Interactive LLC.