Our HQ store Manager and veteran war gamer would like to say a few words…
Hi fellow gamers and hobbyists. My name is Martin and I manage the rather splendid Warlord HQ store here in Nottingham. I have been a gamer since I was a teenager, and still get a thrill assembling and painting my armies. My special talent is rolling really bad dice, and losing most games that I play, but it never puts me off, it’s the taking part that counts.
I have managed gaming and hobby stores in the UK, Canada, USA and most recently Australia, and I’m proud to admit that my love of toy soldiers has allowed me to see more of the world than I could have imagined as a spotty youth learning how to stick my fingers together with superglue.
We have many exciting events planned this year, the first will be our official grand opening the last weekend in January and I’m hoping to meet as many of you as possible that weekend or earlier if you can pop in.
Mon – 12pm till 6pm
Tue – 12pm till 6pm
Wed – 12pm till 6pm
Thu – 12pm till 6pm
Fri – 12pm till 6pm
Sat – 10am till 4pm
Sun – Closed
The Howitt Building
Lenton Business Centre
Come down and visit our new store, along with Martin and other Warlorders! Check out this article for our store grand opening info!
Keep your eye’s peeled on the Warlord Games facebook page for more news scoops and extras!
You might also like…
- The Warlord Games HQ Store Grand Opening!
- Gates of Antares: World Wide In-Store Event Update!
- Konflikt ’47: 1 day to go, visit your store next weekend!
- Local Store Highlight: Ibuywargames in Woking Surrey.
- Calling All Retail Stores!
- Local Store Highlight: Hobby Central – Grimsby
- Hobby Town USA now stocking Warlord Games products
- Local Store and Event Highlight